Check out different ways to learn more about the catholic faith:
Catholic Interactive Games, Quizzes and more: http://CatholicQuiz.com/ArchGH
CCE YEAR September 11, 2016 - May 07, 2016
English - 9:05am - 10:20am
Bi-Lingual - 11:00am - 12:15am
Enroll your children for RE classes and Sacrament prep
Provides religious education to help prepare for the Sacraments. The Elementary Religious Education program is staffed by lay catechists who share their faith with others in order to guide the child's growth.
How to access lessons from home:
*You will need to ask the catechist what pages were done while you were absent and have those pages to reflect and complete the lesson.*
1. Go to http://www.loyolapress.com/index.aspx
2. Log In or Create a account
3. Click on the Faith Formation Tab
4. Scroll down to the Parents tab
5. Click your child's grade
6. Do the "At home edition" and complete the interactive session review
7. Email the completed work to Kfirstname.lastname@example.org and state childs name and grade on the email.
8. Bring completed section of pages from textbook to Maria in a stapled/Ziploc bag with child's name and grade. Items may be left in the CCE Office on Sunday's or Church Office.
Locating Activities: Select the "Activity Finder" tab on the left of the web page - Select "Finding God Grade" - Select "Finding God session" - Pick one activity to do with your child, if the activity is oral take notes that you can provide to show the activity was completed.
Still Needing to register:
Download the form(right tab) and bring to the CCE Building or office.
You can also pick up registration forms in the CCE Office or Narthex of the Church.
Anyone who may want to help with the CCE program needs to attend a VIRTUS training. Please register on the ArchDiocese website.